Saturday, March 18, 2006

Welcome to our site...


Blogging seems to be the craze these days, so I thought I would get in on it! Sending pictures of the boys through email seems to take up a lot of time and space, so maybe this will work better for those of you who are interested in seeing them. Plus, it will give me incentive for getting out there and taking more pictures before they are all grown up!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like they are growing fast!

Uncle Jack

Anonymous said...

And they are sooo cute!

How is school going for Josh?

Aunt Marion

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness! SUCH beautiful boys Katie! I LOVE that you are doing this too. I cannot wait to check this and watch these precious boys grow up! Love you,
Stephanie

Anonymous said...

I feel so sorry for you...these youngins' look so much like their Daddy....I hope they are acting better than he did!

Grandpa Terry

Anonymous said...

Katie - they are beautiful! I was just telling Suzi Wells last night that I love this - it is a way for me to watch kids - that I don't see often - grow up. Thanks so much for sharing. God Bless! karen