Well, God has done it! He's gone and done one of the things I never dreamed He would do.... Although I know and recognize that ALL Christians should be "ministers" of the Gospel, Craig and I are now "in the ministry" so to speak. We are the new Youth Pastor and Youth Pastor's Wife at Immanuel Baptist - Sallisaw! Mind boggling isn't it?
Craig will be "bivocational" and will still be operating our carpet cleaning business. This week he is at Falls Creek, summer youth camp and I will be joining them on Thursday, which happens to be our 10th wedding anniversary. It seems strange to think that we were the youth of IBC 10 years ago and now we are leading the next generation... Please pray!!!!
We are very excited about what God has in store for us and we want to be found faithful in His site. We would very much appreciate all of your prayers...
2 comments:
I have witnessed the spiritual growth in both of you in the past months and the Lord will use your talents and bless you for your willingness to serve and help shape the lives of young people. I can't think of a greater mission than today's youth.
Mom - lb
Wow! I am SO excited for you! What a neat adventure you are on. I cannot wait to see where God takes you. It seems like just yesterday we were wondering what His plans were for you, now you know! The youth is VERY fortunate to have you both.
Post a Comment