
Well I just got back from dropping Josh off at his first day of Kindergarten. He was so excited and didn't have a bit of separation anxiety.....which I never expected that he would. He's a very independent little guy and loves school. He was excited to see many of his friends from last year and it sounds like there will be several new friends too. I am thankful that he is not too shy and can adapt well. That is such a wonderful blessing and makes it much easier on me! This picture shows how he looked when I left him.....he looks like he will have a great time, doesn't he?
1 comment:
Way to go, Josh, on the first day of school! Lauren's isn't until next week. It seems like yesterday we were having a (pink :) baby shower for your mom and you...now you are going to school! I hope it is a great year!
Post a Comment