Friday, November 03, 2006

Splashes of color


Fall is one of my favorite times of the year. It is so rare that we get really good color change around here though. However, this year is spectacular! Last Saturday we took a drive up to Fayetteville where the color is always a little better than here. It was so pretty and we went out on the lawn of Old Main (on campus) to let the boys run and watch all the squirrels and to snap a few pictures. We didn't get any of all four of us that were good enough to suit me. I'm kind of particular about that and it's such a challenge to get everyone looking up, smiling, not squinting or blinking......ugh......it makes me tired just to think about it! But we did get some good ones of the boys, of Craig and the boys and of me and the boys. I suppose we could do some superimposing! LOL Anyway, it was a fun time none the less and I really enjoyed the stroll down memory lane!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures...maybe we should head to the University for some too. I had to laugh. I am NEVER satisfied with our attempts at family pictures. Even just trying to get pictures of all three kids smiling and looking my way is near impossible. If it ever did happen, I would JUMP for joy. :)

Stephanie said...

Beautiful beautiful beautiful pictures! I helps when you have such beautiful children! I was in NW Arkansas this past weekend too. It was spectacular! Love you friend!