I LOVE LOVE LOVE the mud pics! He will love them too some day. I so would have taken them too! Josh is a talented artist. So fun! I also loved your family pics. You all are such a beautiful family. I am so thankful for you all and all you are doing for the Kingdom. I love you friend! stephanie
4 comments:
Hey you....Josh is becoming quite the little artist!! Isn't it great to see how their little minds work??!!
Have him draw something for Aunt Cristie! I would love it!
Thanks for sharing, Katie. Andrew didn't look too happy with all the mud. Excellent family pictures.
Kathy A.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the mud pics! He will love them too some day. I so would have taken them too! Josh is a talented artist. So fun! I also loved your family pics. You all are such a beautiful family. I am so thankful for you all and all you are doing for the Kingdom. I love you friend!
stephanie
Katie,
We enjoyed all the pictures of the boys on your blog. You do a good job.
Thanks!
B & D Stricklin
Post a Comment