
Many of you already know that we have decided to try homeschooling this year. Several weeks ago, as I was preparing the "school room" Josh kept asking to do school. Although I had not planned to begin until mid July, I decided to run with his enthusiasm and go ahead and start in latter June. We completed two full weeks and then he got a break while I went to Falls Creek. We are starting back this week and so far so good. I won't lie, it isn't always easy, but I believe that it is the best thing for Josh at this point. (By the way, he's reading EVERY word of this over my shoulder!) So smart!
2 comments:
He is smart!!!! I know he has been reading for a long time. I just don't understand how some children can do that. Your time spent teaching him at home is an investment that you will never regret. Keep up the good work, Mom & Josh.
lb
You are a very brave mother. I don't think I could ever homeschool especially Grant, it seems that he and I clash when it comes to learning. But I wish you and Josh the best it sounds like he is eager to learn.
Post a Comment