Sunday, January 06, 2008

Spring is in the Air!

Oh wait! It's just the first week of January... Yes, cold days are ahead, but days like this weekend are welcome relief from the bitter winds of winter. Saturday we had a fun family day and took the boys to the park. Although you can't tell by looking at these pictures...lots of other people had the same idea because it was crowded, but thankfully the park we went to can accommodate many people! It wasn't uncomfortable at all and the boys had a grand time. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun....the boys have asked me if they could go to the park so many times.....I am glad they had a fun family day with their Mom & Dad.

Momma

Reba said...

Yep, it was a wonderful spring-like day...I loved it. It was one of those days I wanted to freeze in time. We didn't make it to the park, but we enjoyed the outdoors too. I bet you had a fun time!

The Huneycutt Family said...

We loved being outside this weekend too. A nice change from the cold. It would be great to see you guys this weekend! It's been a long, long time!

Stephanie said...

It WAS perfect. We love being outside too! I LOVE the new look of your blog too. Miss you!
stephanie