So I just had to do a little bragging on my husband. A couple of weeks ago he had the boys for the day while I was gone. Before I left, Josh was playing on Webkinz (I would link it, but I still haven't figured out how to do that! www.webkinz.com) and found some ideas that other kids had sent in for their Webkinz pets. He was dead set on creating a band for their pets. Being that I am not the fun and creative one, I was thankful I had to go. I was so surprised when I later returned to find this......

I was so proud of the initiative Craig took to do this for the boys. I would never have done it, I'm sorry to say. They were so excited and played with the "band" for several days until everything tore apart. It was cute while it lasted!
2 comments:
Cute! Craig is a lot like me, we are both just big kids at heart!
Your Momma
What a sweet thing to do! They sure surprise us sometimes don't they! I am glad you posted...I was missing you.
Post a Comment