Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It's Time You Should Know


I know that those who already know this have wondered what in the world I'm waiting for. Honestly, I don't know. I guess I just find it fun to know something you don't! But, I suppose now is as good a time as any to let you in on the secret. Craig and I are expecting baby number 3 at the end of September. I am a little over 12 weeks along and am beginning to feel better. Although, I still have moments of nausea. I can say for sure that this time has been different than the first two times when I couldn't keep a thing down for the first 12 weeks. This time I've kept everything in sight down, which isn't boding well for my figure! Everyone says maybe this means it's a girl. I don't know at this point, obviously, but we shall see... We will be thrilled either way.

I do have to share a quick story of the boys' reaction. When we told them, Josh wasn't happy AT ALL. I was kind of in shock by his strong feelings, not really knowing what to expect from them. He kept saying, "No, I don't want you to have a baby, are you REALLY?" I kept saying, "it's going to be a long time." But he kept on repeating, "NO, are you really?" All the while Andrew is kicked back on the couch saying, "it's too late, it's too late, it's too late." Talk about funny and disturbing at the same time! You'll be glad to know, however, that it only took a couple of days for Josh to come around and now he is SO excited. They talk about the baby everyday and if you ask if they want a brother or a sister. Josh will say he doesn't care and Andrew says he wants a sister, "because we already have enough boys."

We appreciate your prayers for a healthy pregnancy, delivery (C-section) and BABY. We'll be sure to keep you in the know now that the cat is out of the bag! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well it is about time....I wondered what you were waiting for...I have been tempted to post it on my own blog, but knew that I shouldn't.

Reba said...

Congratulations! I had NO idea. How fun...another baby to love. I look forward to following your pregnancy. I love the boys reactions. Sounds just like most boys I know. Of course, they will adore the new one.

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie!!

It's Tiffany from MOPS! I just had to tell congratulations on your pregnancy! I am about 7 1/2 weeks along. So, I have morning sickness/nausea all day long and it's kicking my butt!!

But, I just had to say congrats!!

The Huneycutt Family said...

Congratulations! Three is so fun! I'll be anxious to find out how things are going, and whether baby #3 is a boy or a girl!

Stephanie said...

Oh sweet friend...CONGRATULATIONS! I am SO thrilled for you all! I will be praying for this precious new life and for you all. I cannot wait to see all God is going to do in and through him/her! Love you tons...
Stephanie