Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Summer's a Startin'

Howdy there all...

Can you still say all when there's probably only two? And one of those is your Mom!

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have a super popular blog where hundreds of strangers hang on your every word. Of course, if I were to have a blog that popular, I'd have to write about something more than my kids and do it more than once a month...oh well...maybe someday I'll think of something profound to say.

In the meantime, I'll just continue to keep a scattered journal for my kids to enjoy one day.

So what's been going on? Really not much I guess...

Why don't I blog more often? I don't know...

Is your house immaculately clean? NO!

Why? Ummm...I can't figure it out either.

But this might be one reason.......



Who could resist that grin?

Except it isn't usually the grins that keep me from doing things.

It's this....



But hey....I can't blame it ALL on him now can I?

It's also due to that fact that I have some other people begging to do things like this....



After all, it is summer.

And summer is for having fun. Right?

Why not let them paint?



At least then, they won't be getting out EVERY cotton pickin' toy they own!

Like this.....



And lest you think it's all about the indoors....

There has also been a lot of bike riding, calf bottling, garden digging and hopefully soon there will be swimming going on too. Not to mention turtle racing at the library! (Except it was inside due to rain...)

But I admit.

I must start getting us all OUT a little more.

But all it takes is a look like this one to make it all worth it!



Don't you think?

4 comments:

Cool Grandma said...

I do enjoy your blog....keep it up, even if I am your number one fan...surely I am not the only one. However, I feel a little lonely on my blog too.

Reba said...

I still read too. And I don't think I would want to have a super popular blog...those people tend to get ugly comments. :) I LOVE your post and how you incorporated the pictures. You are so creative. :) Enjoy the rest of your week.

Anonymous said...

I still read it, I don't keep my updated either. I am worse than you :) but i still check often to see if you have updated. hope things are well.~cuz ang

Tiffany said...

How funny! Your picture posts are the best!