Wow! Life has happened lately, and this blog is totally taking a backseat. I hope Andrew can forgive me someday when he reads this and sees that nearly a month after his birthday, he still has no birthday post. Poor kid! :)
But, it is certainly a hectic time here, and not for the same reasons that many are finding their lives hectic at this time of year. Although, all those added "things" that make December a hectic time, are still present, so the craziness is only compounded.
Amidst the chaos, I want to remember the Reason for CHRISTmas. I'd love to take the time to blog about the thoughts that have been swirling in my head regarding this very thing, but it too must wait.
I pray Joy for each of you this Christmas Season and if you don't hear from me for awhile, just consider me MIA and lift up a prayer if you don't mind. I'll be back again someday.
Love and Peace to you and yours!
2 comments:
Lifting you up now! Hope you all have a good Christmas too! See you next Saturday!
You are such a good daughter, and I am so thankful that you are willing and able to help your daddy out. Please take it easy and don't stress.
Post a Comment