
It's true! It just doesn't happen to be here on this blog... Bummer.
There IS an awesome swimsuit giveaway going on this week over at Sit a Spell in Hendrickville. Just pop on over here to enter for a chance to win one of these adorable swimsuits from Lime Ricki Swimwear.
Even if you don't win, you can still get a promo code for a 10% discount!
I heard about these swimsuits last summer and really wanted one. The word on the street is they give great coverage for those who are concerned about modesty. Supposedly, they also stay put so you aren't tugging at your suit around the pool while trying to keep up with your little ones. I'd say being comfortable and freed up to enjoy your time at the pool is a good thing. I may just have to buy one this year....that is....if I don't win it first!
No comments:
Post a Comment