Thursday, May 27, 2010

And the Winner is........

...Reba!!!...of The Cloud Chronicles . She guessed, correctly, that we were at a Tractor Pull this past Saturday afternoon. (Sorry Reba, the only prize is the pride of winning!)

Our local community hosts one of these at least once, maybe twice, each year. We, however, had never been to one. Each time it rolls around it seems like we always have something else going on. And for Craig, this time was no exception. Unfortunately, he had to work. He encouraged me to take the boys anyway because we knew they would enjoy it. We talked Grandma and Grandpa into joining us.





I can picture Josh as this young man a few years from now.





Have you ever wondered just WHAT they "pull" at a Tractor Pull?

Here you have it...."The Equalizer."



Just a sidenote: The driver of the tractor in the last picture is a distant cousin. :)

2 comments:

Reba said...

So fun! I have actually been to a tractor pull once upon a time in my life...I need to seek another one. My kids would LOVE it. :)

Tiffany said...

I love your picture posts!!