
Our sweet boy, Nate, is officially a two year old! Of course it is hard to believe how big our baby has gotten. He is truly a joy to everyone he meets. He enjoyed Elmo cupcakes on his big day, and a couple of his favorite gifts include an Elmo puppet and a toy microphone. I still would really like to be able to post a video of him singing on here, but I'm just not too good with the video technology. I know I need to get with the program!
As you can probably tell from these pictures, Nathan is quite a little ham. Though, he does have a mean streak! He can tackle his big brothers and get them in a choke hold quicker than you can say mercy. Okay, not really. But he can play pretty rough at times, which is new to us, because the older boys have never been overly physical. He also has a very sweet side and gives great hugs and kisses.
He is still VERY attached to his paci and blankie (which go together at all times). I am planning to work on the big break away of those soon, but have not nailed down a definite time yet. He is showing some interest in the potty, so we have a little glimmer of hope for an early trainer in that department!
What a delight Nathan is in our home. How did we ever survive without him?! It's been a fun two years and we look forward to many, many, many more!
Happy Birthday Nathan! We LOVE you!
3 comments:
So sweet! I cannot believe he is two. I love your description of him. I completely understand about the physicalness of the "boy". New world for us. :) I cannot wait to see his personality develop!
Nat is adorable....even if he does get a little rough and is beginning to live up to the name of the "two" year old stage of "terrible"...he is not really---he is adorable in my eyes. He brings so much joy to all of us. Personality plus!!
Spoken like a true grandma - LOL!
Happy Birthday to Nathan! He is so cute! I feel your pain and joy...it's funny how each child is different in their personalities.
Post a Comment