I believe I can touch the sky!
Come on now sing it with me.....
LoL!
I have been taking more pictures here and there....but keeping up with this blogging thing is still a struggle for me, for some reason.
I just loved this photo of Andrew "flying" on the trampoline. I've always loved jumping pictures, whether it's on a trampoline or just on the ground. There is something really neat about action frozen in time. There are so many moments I wish I could freeze....and some I wish I could fast forward, but we won't go there. :)
I recently saw a sign that someone had made for their home that I love. It said....
This
too
shall
pass
......be present.
Wow! I need that.
How about you?
Along those same lines... Have you been to see the new movie COURAGEOUS? If you haven't....then do! Take tissue and go. It just may change your life.
Speaking of life, it feels as if this post should include an all around life update on our family, although there really isn't anything new to share... It's just the usual extraordinary ordinary.
Craig is working his CaTO Disaster Solutions business, and things are rocking along fairly steady. The busy-ness of that comes and goes, as most businesses do. It gives me great joy when I hear un-biased compliments from clients to potential clients about the quality work that Craig delivers. He really is awesome at what he does! I'm not just saying that because he is my husband. ;)
Josh is getting so big! I find myself having to catch my breath when I realize that he's gaining on me everyday. He's built solid, long and lanky. He loves history and science, reading, music, mechanics and construction, his cats and his brothers. I particularly enjoy his spontaneous laugh when something strikes him funny.
Andrew is growing at an equally alarming rate. He's still one head shorter than his older brother and is my sweet cuddle boy. Math comes pretty naturally to him, but his real love is reading. He loves construction and helping out when the veterinarian comes. He calls his cat, Lucy, his "little princess" much to the amusement of Josh.
Nathan is a stinker...a typical 3 year old, baby of the family. We go through very trying times, but it is in those moments I have to remind myself of the phrase on the above mentioned sign.;) He loves to play with anything his older brothers have and thinks it is quite funny to leave the front door open for the "outside" cats to come in.
And me... I'm constantly striving for B-A-L-A-N-C-E in all things. It's my word. My life theme.
What is yours?

1 comment:
I have missed your posts but know how tough it is (especially the balance part). Sounds like family is all good. Love your action shot. And I love that saying. I have to admit, many times I wish it would just pass. :)
Post a Comment