Monday, January 23, 2012

Life is about to....

.....get a whole lot busier!!

Oh no no....it isn't what you think.

Remember my last post back on January 1st? Yeah, the one where I lament about not participating in the dairy more.

Well...

I'm about to get my chance. That's right folks, unless plans change between now and then, I'll be milking cows at 4 a.m. Wednesday morning while the rest of you are nestled in your warm beds. Rinse and repeat every twelve hours from then until ???

Don't feel sorry for me. I'm not looking for pity... or to make you jealous. HA!!

Although I am feeling very disorganized and unprepared for the busy-ness to come, I am excited for the opportunity to be forced into a routine (something I struggle with) and to work alongside my Daddy and Sons......and sweet Jersey cow faces.


Umm.....I mean udders! 

And just because I think this post needs a picture of the boys.....here you go.


Wouldn't it be fun if I could manage to get everything done (barn chores, home chores, homeschool, everything in between) AND take pictures AND post them?

Yeah...I'll try, but don't hold your breath. I don't know how professional bloggers do it...Seriously!

2 comments:

Reba said...

Are you just doing it this Wednesday or every day? Are people really supposed to be up at that time? Can't cows give milk at say, 8? :) I look forward to following this new adventure!

Jenny said...

This is my first time to read your blog...it is great! I'll look forward to reading more in the future. And good luck on your new adventure (every 12 hours)!