Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I'm gonna knock you to the moon!

I cannot believe I'm actually posting this picture of myself, but I think it is hysterical! Josh and I were just being silly when this was taken, but I cracked up when I saw it. It looks so typical of us. To explain the title...my mom used to use that phrase all the time. Of course, I'd always laugh at her, but now I use it too! I told Josh I was going to use it as the title to this picture and he cracked up too. Our humor is similar.

4 comments:

shawnda said...

I love it, that's hillarious. Pictures are worth a 1,000 words.

Anonymous said...

How did you get your pretty face to look like that?

Katie said...

I have an elastic face!

Anonymous said...

You two are funny! I bet you have fun ALL of the time.