Saturday, August 25, 2007
Trying out a new feature...
I know this is not the best slideshow in the world, but I just had to try it out real quick. I could really have a lot of fun with this. My friend Stephanie posted a cute video of a little girl...don't know who she is, just one of those videos that's out there in cyberspace of a random person I guess...anyway, she was quoting scripture and it is adorable! Well, that got me thinking, and I'd love to be able to share with all of you how well Josh can quote the verses he just learned in school. Plus he is working on his third poem already. Andrew says a lot of the stuff right along with him. Hopefully, I can get this thing all figured out and share it with you soon! For now...I hope you enjoy this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love it!! How did you do it?
lb
GREAT job Katie! I haven't checked my blogs in forever so I wass so excited to see new pics AND a slideshow! I am so glad that added the video application. I was having to upload to another site and then encode it to my blog. I cannot WAIT to see Josh's verses!
Love you :)
stephanie
Post a Comment