

The time has come..... I have joined the ranks of women who call themselves Soccer Moms. All I need now are a couple of those stickers to slap on the back of my Tahoe!
Saturday was a HOT funfilled day of first games. Andrew played first and tired out before the first quarter was over, but he sure played hard for those few minutes! By the last quarter the coach couldn't muster up enough kids to even finish the game! It was really quite funny, but his coach is wonderful and she takes it all in stride. It is definately all about just having a good time.
Josh played next and they did fairly well considering the opponents had been playing since they were...... Andrew's age! A full 3 years for some of them!! Josh is the only boy on his team, but he doesn't seem to mind. He hung in there and played a good part of each quarter. We're just hoping that next Saturday is cooler!
1 comment:
Way to go Josh and Andrew. I bet they were so cute playing soccer. I haven't gotten enough nerve up to put Grant in sports yet. I think it's because I know I'm the one toting two kids with me by myself.
Post a Comment