Saturday, September 29, 2007

Thinking outside the box

So, the other day it was confirmed that my brain does not function like that of a little boy! As much as I try, it just will NOT do it. I'm talking about LEGOS! Isn't it the right side of the brain that is the creative side? I've decided, I don't even have a right brain! Let me show you what I mean......



Here's Josh's LEGO creation, a nice little aircraft of sorts. It even had a place for the little LEGO man to ride.



Now here's my LEGO creation......






Yep, that's right, the best I can come up with is 4 plain walls. Maybe a tower, but that would be branching out a bit. When it comes to building I can't seem to think "outside the box!" I thank God that he made boys (and a few girls) with this creative abilty. Otherwise, I'd have to send this note out on the Pony Express!

1 comment:

Reba said...

I have always been amazed at Hunter's Lego creations. We have a few pictures here and there...much more than I would have created. :) I agree...thank God for those little boys! (And as for my girls, I see their creativity too in different ways, like "dressing up" and acting out different scenarios...)