The boys have been wanting to do more "projects" so we made bird feeders. We combined peanut butter and birdseed. Yum! Wouldn't Big Bird be jealous?

This project was actually a suggested activity from one of Josh's textbooks and we did it just like it said. -Poked holes in plastic cups, added food, and strung up. The only problem is....don't most birds need something to SIT on? I don't expect many hummingbirds to be hovering around our peanut butter birdseed bird feeders in the dead of winter. How then, tell me how, are the birds that are around supposed to get the food out?


Oh well...we hung Andrew's up anyway and put Josh's on the fence. Maybe the birds can figure out a way to contort themselves in such a fashion that they can get something to eat! Can't say we didn't try...
2 comments:
What a fun project! I have seen it with pine cones before. I think if a bird is hungry enough, he will find his food. :)
It was so wonderful to see you this weekend. We really do need to do it with all kids sometime though. :)
Reba
Okay....you are SUCH a super Mom and teacher....I am truly so impressed. I am so proud of you!
As for the look of the blog, yours looks amazing! It is super easy though. That pic is a random and all you do is click on edit the header...add a pic and you can place it behind the words...it even sizes it for you. You can also click on layout and change the colors and fonts. Let me know if you have specific questions but you obviously figured out how to do yours because it looks AMAZING!
Love you,
stephanie
Post a Comment