We had a good weekend, with the exception of Craig being out on a flood claim all Saturday night. As you can see in the pics below though, he managed pretty well for 2 1/2 hours of sleep. A couple of months ago, Craig said he would like to get matching shirts and ties for he and the boys for Easter. I came up with a pretty close match and they were so sharp looking! They have been asking every week since we got them if they could wear them. They could hardly wait for the day to arrive.
Check out this handsome trio!

It was so sweet to watch Josh help his little brother with his tie tack. They were so proud to be dressed just like Daddy all the way to the Marine emblem. The only thing they were missing was sock suspenders....insider story! Maybe I'll share that one sometime. We did have several people at church ask if they had them.

The whole family. I felt like a total frump and decided to be the big blue backdrop! I have not felt like I've had the slightest bit of pregnancy glow. Nothing but blah! I'm hoping that will change. If not, I have a long 6 months to go...

We also did a LOT of egg hunting and ended up with WAY too much candy. I've eaten myself silly between the deviled eggs, chocolate and jelly beans. No wonder I feel frumpy! I need to get a grip.
4 comments:
You guys look great!! ~angie
can't wait to see you on the fourth.
Love the pictures...what a handsome bunch you have. :) I don't know many people who have a true pregnancy glow. :)
Glad you had a happy Easter!
Reba
Adorable! Love the ties on the guys.
lb
I think this year was the year for green; Grant had a green shirt with a stripped tie as well. Oh and I've been waiting till you posted about it but congratulations on the new upcoming member of your family. I'm excited for you all!
Post a Comment