Saturday, July 26, 2008

Bouncing Baby Boy

I went for another ultrasound today and got a little better glimpse of our boy's face. He still was a bit uncooperative, but still better. :) He had hiccups at one point and yawned at another. That can all be seen in the video we got. His estimated weight at this time is a little over 4 pounds. At first, I was a bit disturbed by him already being that big, but I figure he's probably right on track for being an average 8 pound baby.

Here are a couple of the shots...I think he looks like his Daddy.




I'll try to get a current belly pic of me soon...I know it has been awhile.

2 comments:

Reba said...

Incredible pictures. That is just amazing. I am getting so excited for you...looking forward to "meeting" your newest addition (and hearing his name :)
Reba

Tiffany said...

I have a question for you!! What doctor do you go to and where do you get the 3d/4d ultrasound done? I want to get one of Logan done so bad!!