Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Still a Kickin'

I'm still here. Sorry I haven't checked in for such a long time. I know as the weeks progress, some of you may begin to wonder about me. I'm doing well at 29 weeks. I have aches and pains for sure and the heat is killer, but I'm coping.

I spent three hours in the garden on a footstool yesterday picking green beans. I was shocked when I realized how long I had been there. I did have to stand up a couple of times to stretch my legs.

I've about procrastinated long enough with baby preparations and need to get going on that. My mom bought a bedding set today on her way to Denver, so I don't get to see it until Saturday, when she returns! :( Maybe that will get me motivated though.

I know I have lots I could share...if I had the appropriate pics on my computer, but I'll have to get them later. I'll try to update again soon. Just wanted you to know I'm still alive and still pregnant.

3 comments:

Reba said...

I am so glad you posted! I knew you were busy and all but I did miss reading your posts. I look forward to "catching up" when you have the time and energy! I look forward to pics of nursery preparations...

Reba

Anonymous said...

Hello from Colorado,

I will be anxious to get started with the decorating too, and I hope you like the bedding.

Momma

Cool Grandma said...

It is about time you posted something new, don't you think?
lb