(I should back up and tell you that Josh read us the Christmas story from Luke on Christmas Eve, as a bedtime story. He did a wonderful job!)
After presents and breakfast rolls we rounded up and headed to Nana and Papa's house (Craig's mom) for more food and presents. And...of course, another reading of the Nativity. We try to not let the boys forget what Christmas is really about. They know......but who can contain their excitement when toys are involved? I know I never could!
The boys are eagerly anticipating the arrival of cousins Gillan and Gracie tomorrow and the celebrating will continue.
I mustn't forget to mention that baby Nathan is 3 months old today! It's hard to believe. I haven't gotten a weight on him recently, but will do that tomorrow. That is, if I can bear to stand on the scale myself! UGH! Too much cheesecake.... I also plan to take some 3 month pics for his monthly calender.
In the meantime.....here's a preview of how he might be dressed!
SANTA BABY

Checking out what's under the tree!

Helpful big brothers...too bad this present has to be returned due to a quality control issue.

Santa knows just what a boy needs in his stocking! Pacies and teething medicine! (No, he's not officially teething yet, but will be soon I believe. We just want to be prepared.)
2 comments:
Sounds like a fun time! I know we make sure to share the Christmas story too, but that excitement is hard to beat for the kids...I love your Santa Baby! My kids have cousins (here right now) names Gillian and Gracelyn but they call her Gracey...
Merry Christmas!
Santa baby is so very cute! I love your blog background too. It makes me want to experiment with mine again.
Post a Comment