Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Stayin' Alive

Just a quick check in...so many posts I'd like to do...but right at this very moment I have a 7 year old asking over my shoulder to watch a movie, a 5 year old rolling in the floor crying as he has been for the last 15 minutes (the reason long forgotten!), a 2 and a half month old laying across my lap wanting me to look at him, and a husband on his way home from work who will be hungry. So.......now what was I going to say?

I guess I just wanted to say we're still here and doing fine. Everyone is healthy and growing like crazy. Well, the boys are growing...hopefully the grown-ups aren't so much!

I'll leave you with a couple of pictures with hopefully more to come soon.....or someday....


This is the sling that my mom made. Cute huh?


And...a cute little smile!

No comments: