
You've always heard of those people who were just "born" to do something. From the time they could toddle they were fascinated with (fill in the blank). Sometimes I look at Josh, and wonder. I wonder what he will be when he grows up. I wonder if he's one of those blessed people who was born "knowing" exactly what he was put here to do. Not all of us are blessed in this way.
Josh's interests really are many, but if you were to ask him what he wants to be when he grows up....he'll tell you without hesitation, "a farmer."
His patience has been unwavering in waiting for the day he'd get to mount a tractor and ride it in motion. From the time he was an infant he "drove" the tractors just by sitting on them when parked. At a smidgen over eight years old, his day finally arrived this past Thursday. Grandpa let him go with him to spray weeds in the pasture. No, he's not driving the tractor all by himself yet, but he will eventually. Cause that's what farmers do.........
1 comment:
Nice stuff ---you have been stealing again....lol---I know I have done it before too. I am so sorry that I did not change the camera setting when I took these...they should not be this grainy looking.
Post a Comment