Gee, do you think I'm behind?
No way....you're not behind....just jump in where you are.........Right?
Okay, so I'll start with the most recent, and no I won't bombard you with a month's worth of pictures all in one post. What's the fun in that anyway?
You've got to have something to look forward to. Because I know both of you are waiting on the edge of your seats. Okay, maybe the three of you are... :)
You may remember a post from a little over a year ago when I talked about a Redneck Cruise Night. It happens in our area twice a year and is cheap entertainment.

And entertainment it is....
I find it most humorous to see everything imaginable cruising down the street, from the finest street rod, to a beat up clunker, and everything in between. Even the town fire truck was out cruising. And let me tell ya.....
You better hope there isn't a fire or other emergency on cruise night cause it's bumper to bumper traffic. (The above picture was taken before it got crowded.) In fact, it really isn't a cruise at all. It's more like rush hour in NYC! Except no one really cares...
Well, that poor soul who forgot about cruise night, or heaven forbid didn't know about it, and only wanted to get across town for a gallon of milk......he/she might have cared...
Oh well, such is life.
So, this was Nathan's first cruisin' experience. When we went before, he was still cookin'. Am I starting to sound like a redneck? It was totally unintentional, I promise.
The boys had a grand time crawling all over their daddy's truck. Looks like Andrew's fighting in the turret.

Nathan was even caught escaping through the window.

And here are all my boys tailgating on the "cruise."
2 comments:
They look like a tough crew, a force to deal with. Those rednecks better not get in their way.
Sounds like a fun night (okay, maybe a touch redneck :). My kids would love it, so we must be rednecks too. :)
Post a Comment