One special moment was captured recently, however, and has already been shared here. You may remember this picture...

Isn't it sweet?
Well, hop on over to my mom's blog, Seasoned with Salt and read a beautifully written guest post by, none other than, my Daddy. You won't regret it. :)
2 comments:
I regret not taking more pictures, because life does go by so fast and so much of our lives aren't captured in a still picture. Your dad did a beautiful job as a "guest post"! You all have inspired me to be more of a picture taker and jot my thoughts down regarding the kids...they all just grow up so fast. I also love the fact that we are able to keep up with each other so well too.
What a sweet post from your daddy! I loved his observations. I take a ton of pictures too though I don't always capture what I really want to. Still, my heart smiles when I look back through the picture I have taken and relive the moments!
Post a Comment