Sunday, November 01, 2009

Costume pics, coming soon...













New pictures will be forthcoming soon. I've got lots of Halloween fun to share! In the meantime.....we're lovin' this weather. This is what Fall is meant to be!

To be honest...I'm having a hard time getting motivated to blog with all the trouble that seems to be going on with Blogspot right now. I'm hoping it will get straightened out soon.

4 comments:

green6 said...

I will be making a halloween post soon as well. You crack me up, regardless of what your post is, you have a pic! Is your camera glued to your hand or do you have a "hidden camera" on you at all times? LOL :) I am just not a picture taker, nor am I very photogenic myself!

green6 said...

By the way...like your new background!

Reba said...

Beautiful leaves! The red ones are my favorite. By the way, I saw your updates on my "follower" section...like your last three posts all at once. And I am seeing more of my friends', so maybe they are fixing it. :)

grandma sue said...

I love your comments and pictures and go to your blog often but I have not left a message before.

Keep up the updates, grandpa and I look forward to the beautiful pictures of you, Craig and the boys.