Monday, February 15, 2010

We Are Family

I've never been great about getting family pictures. Neither professional, nor snapshots. They are just so hard to get. Getting good pictures of Nathan alone has proven to be an acrobatic challenge in and of itself. So imagine....getting one of all of us! Work!!

But we bit the bullet and went for it yesterday. Truth be told, a family member requested one, so we just had to...but I'm glad. :)

I think it turned out pretty good, all things considered. It was a Valentine MIRACLE!!



Now don't be expecting another one until say.......well, maybe Easter. Yeah, maybe we will try another family picture at Easter. Maybe....

Here's hoping everyone had a fabulous Valentine's Day!

Much Love,
The O'Family

6 comments:

Cool Grandma said...

I am glad I was able to snap one you liked. I like it too.

green6 said...

This is a great family pic! Nathan looks like an angel and you wouldn't have had any problems with him! He is really cheezing it up!

I like this photo too!

Anonymous said...

This is a GREAT picture!
Sandy

Reba said...

Love the picture...you are such a precious family. I am amazed that you have everyone looking/smiling. We have yet to get that to happen...

Anonymous said...

Great family photo of a beautiful family.
Love,
Carole

Tiffany said...

Love it!!