I have been meaning for quite some time to write a post about our new business. I am sure that most of you are aware of it, but we are always finding people who are not up to date on our latest news.
So, back in October, Craig left his job at ServiceMaster and began a joint venture with his dad, Terry. CaTO Disaster Solutions offers many different services including, but not limited to, fire and flood restoration, carpet and tile cleaning, all types of floor care, and trauma cleanup.
Like any new business, start up is a challenge, but we are thankful for God's provision everyday. He continues to amaze us with His faithfulness. Craig absolutely loves this type of work. He has been in the industry, off and on, for more than 15 years, and takes great pride in doing a job well. It is kind of a joke between us that anytime we walk into a building I'm looking forward and he's looking down. He always notices floors, and I often will hear him gasp and comment on the beauty of a shiny polished floor. Don't worry though....he doesn't use equal drama when pointing out dirty floors. Actually, he likes seeing those just as much, if not more, because it's like his canvas! A really dirty floor that he can make clean makes him happy. :)
I am thankful and humbled that Craig is able to do what he loves for a living.
If you are interested in learning how you can hire our services, you can comment or email me, and I would be glad to give you more info. We do covet your prayers that the Lord would establish this business to His Glory. Thanks.

No comments:
Post a Comment