Right now I should be sleeping. I've vowed to be up and exercising no later than 6:30 in the morning, which is half an hour later than I'd like for it to be. Well....no. I guess technically it isn't later than I would like it to be, but rather, later than it ought to be. Anyway....
I sat down at my computer to try to do a couple of the things on my To Do List before heading to bed, when I got distracted reading blogs and remembered.....Oh YEAH! I have a blog too!
I'd love to be clever, or witty, or sentimental, or anything really.... The only thing I have on my mind is that To Do List and how it continues to grow. I'm not an all the time kind of list maker, but I take spurts where I do, or when it becomes a must. This week seems to be one of those times. Each day I've been making a list. The problem is, some of the tasks are either too big to fit in, or I simply avoid them. So consequently.... They keep getting transferred. I can at least be happy for the fact that some of the things get checked off.
Maybe no one could care less....but if nothing else, someday I can look back and see what exactly was on that list that I was talking about.
-Till garden (I'm thinking this is a task to be delegated to Craig and Josh for Saturday.)
-Get boy's clothes down from attic (to be sorted and switched out for season).
-Address postcards about business (There are 500 of them...)
-Finish taxes (***shudder***) I will be so glad to get this one checked off!
-Next week's lesson plans
-Register for Homeschool Convention
-Check on accompaniment track for awesome song heard on the radio. (Wait, I DID do that one! Unfortunately, there isn't one...)
Add to that all the regular stuff, and well, you can see why I should head to bed now.
Now what else is it I'm forgetting.....?
1 comment:
And here I am, late at night, playing with blogs. :) I am with you on several of your to do items. I have GOT to finish our taxes. I am even almost done and have yet to finish. Definitely need to switch clothes. But that requires being home and I don't want to do that so much. :) And we are talking about doing a garden for the first time...on a small scale. So that is on my list too. :) Good night!
Post a Comment