Saturday, April 14, 2012

Dart Thrower


Is this a country boy or what? Here, Andrew is throwing magnetic darts at an antique manure spreader.We sure are savoring the beautiful spring days that we've been blessed with. Today, Andrew has been helping out with the sheep shearing. Prior to that, he and Josh were both out there supposedly watching. I guess they got bored not being able to get in involved (I had told them to wait for Grandpa or until they were asked to help.) and decided to throw rocks for the cat to chase........ Yeah, I thought it was weird too. Anyway, I knew nothing of it until Josh came in crying hysterics and holding his head. He'd been struck by a rock and got a pretty good little gash. It didn't bleed much for a head injury though, and it looks as though he will survive. Just another day in the life of little boys.......

No comments: