Friday, April 13, 2012
Kitty Komfort
We are busy trying to finish up our school year. We are more than ready! Unfortunately, we still have a good month and a half left. Early in May, Craig and I will be attending the annual Homeschool Convention and I am really looking forward to it. Last year was so fun and encouraging, and this worn out Mama is due for some encouragement. I'm excited too that I will have the opportunity to look (hands-on) at some different curriculum for next year. Our current curriculum has served us well, but we all seem to be burned out and looking for a change. That's one of the many beauties of homeschool. I'm excited about the change and hope the boys will be too!
The above photo was taken on the Saturday beginning Spring Break. Guess who wasn't finished yet? His sweet companion, Lucy, helped ease the pain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment