Friday, November 30, 2007

Homeschool Buds

Today Josh's friend, Mikey, is here with us. When Mikey comes here he always wants to "play" school, even though he is also homeschooled. I tried to get them to do some real workbook pages (although he didn't have any he HAD to do), but they wanted to be the teachers, so I left them to their play. Before leaving I snapped this cute picture of Josh getting a good laugh from something his buddy had said. I know Josh looks extremely white (and he is), but he's not that bright! I tried to lighten the picture, but it just wouldn't. I guess he was too close to the flash... Anyway, it is fun to see them play together. They have been friends since they were two years old. I think I will go for now and lurk around the corner to hear what funny thing they might say next!

No comments: