Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Just checking in...


Just thought I would check in to say we are well. I've been battling an unusual set of allergy symptoms for me, but am about over the hump, I hope. Now if I could just get rid of the annoying lingering cough!

Today marks 18 weeks of pregnancy and I have a routine appointment tomorrow. Then, next week I go in for my first ultrasound. I am very excited about that, but really dreading the full bladder I will need to have. I am officially over the morning sickness and need for constant eating. My weight gain has slowed tremendously, which is great! I am now at a somewhat decent total weight gain for where I am.

The boys are still looking forward to the baby and they talk about it often, although, maybe not quite as much. They do get frustrated when they can't fit next to me when I am laying on the couch anymore. :)

We are about to wind up our first year of homeschooling and I'd have to say, it didn't go too bad for the first go round. It wasn't always everything I hope for it to be, but I'm still satisfied and have just sent off for our second grade material.

Craig is doing okay too...he's been putting in a lot of hours at work. Thankfully, it appears to be slowing some...I hope. Please keep us in your prayers regarding his work. We are trying to discern what God wants.

As for this summer...I have plans of spending plenty of time cooling off my round body in a pool of water (aka: going swimming with the boys), taking them to the summer library program, and maybe catching a few of the free kid's movies they play at the mall. Other than that, I have plenty of decluttering and cleaning to do!

So, speaking of which.....I need to go get some of the basics of household work done and still try to get out and enjoy this gorgeous day!

No comments: