

I do hope to post more soon. In the meantime...I'd like to hear what kind of camera you have and if you like it. Does it do video too? I'm thinking we really need our own camera and our video camera doesn't seem to be working right, so I'd like one that will do both. Please leave your suggestions in the comments section. Just click where it says # comments and it will open a screen for you to leave your own. Thanks...
3 comments:
We have a Canon PowerShot. It takes video as well. It's the A540 series. It's been dropped several times in the past 2 years that we've had it and it still works great!!
At least a couple of people on the trip to Mexico had Kodak cameras that were smaller and thinner than mine with the video feature. I didn't hear any of them complaining about it making noise with the videos like mine does. I think mine was dropped or something is just loose. I think it takes great pictures and is easy to operate.
lb
I have a Kodak EasyShare. The one I have is a bit big...if I could do it again, I would get a smaller one. But it does take good video. If you did want something for video, a few people on blogs have recommended the Flip Camera or something like that.
I love the pictures. My son would be SOOO very excited to do stuff like that!
Reba
Post a Comment