Wednesday, July 02, 2008

John Deere Farmin'

This morning the boys had the opportunity to do a little farming with Grandpa. This is the one thing that is totally Josh's thing! Andrew likes it too, but Josh has always been fascinated with tractors from the time he could even hold a toy in his hands. I think Andrew's interest in them just comes from liking the same things Josh likes.

Anyway...they each got to ride on the John Deere and even got to do some driving (steering). They thought that was pretty cool. Here are some pictures of their adventure. I just love that they get opportunities like this.

Josh in the driver's seat


Andrew's turn


Refilling the planter with seed


A beautiful morning


Coming back for another pass

4 comments:

Cool Grandma said...

I love these pictures...priceless!

johnson4 said...

You took some great pics. Will would love to be out there working with the boys! I will call you soon with our travel plans.

Reba said...

Cool pictures! Oh my, Hunter would be SOOOO very jealous if he saw this. He thinks John Deere and farming are the coolest thing! What fun for the boys!
Reba

The Huneycutt Family said...

A little boy's dream! How much fun they must have had!