Monday, July 28, 2008

Toothless Grin

Josh lost his third tooth yesterday. He had lost his bottom two back last fall and finally lost one on the top. It was loose for what seemed like FOREVER. The last several days it was just hanging. I have never seen a more stubborn tooth. I attribute it to the fact that he's always been a big milk drinker. Strong teeth and bones! Go DAIRY!




In other news...I have found what we believe to be the world's most delicious brownie mix. Pick up a box and try them for yourself. SO GOOD! Hey, why not have one with a glass of milk!?

5 comments:

Cool Grandma said...

Brownies with cookies...it doesn't get much better than that....yum!

Cool Grandma said...

Oh, and I like the new layout too!

Anonymous said...

Katie,
I like your new layout too. You and your Mom are great at this.
Sandy

Tiffany said...

Just looking at the brownies, my mouth was watering! Hahaha. Now, I will definitely have to try them! Thanks Katie!!!

Reba said...

I love the layout too. And the brownies look yummy. :) Yeah for Josh! Lauren just lost her third one, but it was one on the bottom (next to the front tooth). She has three other teeth loose right now including the top ones. However, she is in no hurry to lose them. I love those toothless grins. :)
Reba