Saturday, September 06, 2008

Sorry it's been so long....

It's been a week since I posted already...I didn't mean to wait that long. I have been snapping a few pictures here and there, but have waited until today to upload them. I thought I would give you a little collection this time that includes each of us.

Last weekend, Labor Day weekend, was very nice and relaxed. We enjoyed having Craig home for a change. He and the boys washed and waxed both vehicles, which they were in desperate need of. They look a lot better now. The boys loved soaping things up. I enjoyed the peace and quiet. :)

Check out the excitement in Andrew's eyes!



Here's Craig wearing his "Dad's Weekend Shirt."



Josh hard at work...



Where IS my lap? Wait...I think I see some knee caps!



You're gonna make it girl...you're in the home stretch.

2 comments:

Reba said...

I love the pictures of all of the boys (big one too :). And I love the looking down view of you...wow. You are so very close! Have you ever settled on a name?
Reba

Stephanie said...

I was cracking up at the last one! Am praying for you!
Stephanie