Saturday, August 30, 2008

Back to School Bash

Wow! Two posts in one day!

Today, Josh and I headed up to his friend Mikey's house for some splashing fun. (For the kids that is, not me.) Mikey's mom, Amber is the children's director at our church and they were throwing a big "Back to School Bash."

They had a HUGE water slide set up in their yard and the kids LOVED every minute of it. Just look!




They also had other water games. Here's Josh passing the sponge to fill a bucket.



Mrs. Amber couldn't stand it any longer. She just had to give it a try!



She's just an overgrown kid, as you can tell, which is why she makes the most super children's director ever! Happy Birthday (yesterday) Mrs. Amber! We love you! And thanks for everything you do.



Going back for more...



What a fun day!

2 comments:

Reba said...

What a fun day! I cannot believe how big that slide is. I also cannot believe how big Josh is. Wow! Where did that time go? I cannot believe you didn't do the slide. :)
Reba

Anonymous said...

Wow Josh, that looks soooo fun! Amber, I agree---YOU are the greatest!

LaNell