The time is nearly here...SCHOOL TIME! It's kind of hard to believe that we only have one more day of laziness left and then it's all business.
Andrew is looking forward to finding out what preschool is all about and Josh is looking forward to 2nd grade.
Am I ready?
I guess physically I am, but not mentally. I'll just have to jump in and get there somehow. I've got about a week's worth of work organized and ready and I've looked over the curriculum, so the only thing to do is get out of bed and get moving! My biggest challenge....
In other countdown news...I have a doctor's appointment on Friday with my delivery doctor and expect to get an exact birthdate. That should be exciting! (To finally have a true timeline.) I think I've got around 6 weeks left.
I'm getting uncomfortable, but praise the LORD it's cool and raining! It's so nice not to be hot. Wonder how long it will last. I'll just take it while I can get it.
Different subject again...it was brought to my attention that I wasn't very clear about where the baby bedding came from. It sounded like, because of thanking my mom, that she made it. Although I have every confidence that she COULD have done it, she didn't. She got it at Babies-R-Us.
Still no other progress on the nursery/school room. I take that back. Craig cleaned the rug! :) Maybe I'll get some pics in there of Josh on his first day of school to show you a little more what it is like at this point.
Okay...gotta go get some TUMS...
1 comment:
Wow...there are a lot of countdowns your way! Six more weeks? How come pregnancy goes so much faster when it is someone else's. I am glad you had the cooldown in temps...I think much of our week is supposed to be like that. I look forward to seeing some more pictures of the nursery/school room.
Reba
Post a Comment