Thursday, September 25, 2008 - That is still D-Day, as of now.
I had an appointment yesterday and mentioned to the doctor the idea of moving up the C-Section date to the 18th. He said, "No. That's twelve days early and I don't want to." Then he asked if my husband was in town. (He remembers that Craig was leaving for Iraq shortly after Andrew was born.) I looked at him a little confused and said, "not in this town right now today, but he's around." He said the only way he'd consider the 18th is if he was leaving the next week for deployment. So, I'd have to lie to get that done! Of course we all want a healthy baby and not to take ANY chances. And thankfully, all still seems to be well.
We are enjoying a fairly relaxed holiday weekend. I can't think of much else to write about at the moment. I'll try to get out and get some new pics to post this weekend too.
Oh...and for those who missed the post I deleted. It was a picture of Craig flexing his arm. I was just explaining why I hadn't posted any new pictures with my camera yet. (Because I am still experimenting with settings, to figure out what I like.) But I had wanted to post at least one and that was it. It was on there for a couple of days I think. He told me I could leave it if I wanted, but based on his initial reaction, I decided it best not to. It was kind of a deflated gasp..."WHY did you do that?" So that's that.... :) (For the record, I thought it was cute!)
1 comment:
Sorry I missed the picture, Craig. :) Are you sure it was on there a couple of days? I check your site daily and never saw it...maybe my browser doesn't always refresh. I will have to check into that (if I had a clue how to do that :).
My doctor always said to let the babies cook as long as possible...
Reba
Post a Comment