Thursday, September 18, 2008

What's Your Wager?


So, I'm taking guesses on baby's weight...anyone care to give it a shot? This is me, today, at 38 weeks and 2 days. He'll be born at 39 weeks and 2 days. Whoever is the closest wins........
oh who am I kidding, you win nothing, but the pride of knowing you won.

I have my last prenatal appointment tomorrow, so maybe I'll have more to say then, and possibly I will try to get a better picture of myself too. I know it isn't bad, but it would be nice to have one taken earlier in the day when I'm a bit less ragged.

Since I haven't posted any pictures lately, I thought I'd also share a few of my recent ones.

Josh has been asking me to make pumpkin pie for quite some time. Since it has been a bit Fall-ish, I thought it would be a good time to do it. We really enjoyed it and I think I'll make another soon! I also made a yummy pumpkin cake recently. I'm so going to have to cut back on this kind of stuff soon!



Pumpkin Face


Cutie Andrewdie

And then there are my new little tree climbers. We have a small tree in our front yard that the boys just decided to start climbing. It isn't particularly a "climbing" type tree, but sure enough, they did it. This is quite a feat for Josh as he's been known to be quite timid when it comes to heights. He went up pretty high!


Tree Hugger

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I think the baby will be about 7 maybe 8 pounds!! If Logan makes it to 39 weeks I bet anything he will be about 8 pounds easily! Alex was 4 weeks early and weighed 7 pounds, 2.5 ounces! So, we will see!

Anonymous said...

I am guessing 8.2 pounds or greater.
Grandma

Anonymous said...

I bid 8lbs.11oz.

Rudy

Anonymous said...

Okay, I was trying to be nice, but I believe this will be a 9 pound plus ounces baby....besides I have to go above Rudy's wager.

Grandma

Anonymous said...

i say 8 13 and 20 inches. even tho i dont know how big the other two were.~angb