Monday, November 10, 2008

Frugal Mommy


My philosophy....don't turn on the heat until layered clothing and hot chocolate no longer make a difference! (Don't worry, I won't let my babies freeze to death. I'm not quite that insane, although Craig may think differently! :)
Don't miss the post below!

3 comments:

Cool Grandma said...

You are so funny.....I bet Craig is rolled up in blankets.

Stephanie said...

SUCH precious boys! Seriously...such a handsome family. I am CRACKING UP at this post. It is so Bobby's philosophy too. I FREEZE! I have my fleece and ugg boots right by my bed so I can hop from my electric blanket, into other delicious warmness. I am SO COLD-natured. Thankfully, Abby Kate inherited her Daddy's hot nature. That doesn't keep me from still putting her in 4T fleece footy pjs! Hehe!
Love you!

Reba said...

I got an electric throw last year...it became my friend at night because my hubby keeps it cold... Now I have the laptop too...