Sunday, November 02, 2008

YAY!!

After taking a few new pictures and getting ready to post them, I found the pictures I had lost. For some reason they are not in my Kodak program, but are still on the computer. I found them by accident, but am so glad I did. Now we don't have to re-do Halloween!

So, here are pictures both from Halloween and from today. I hope you enjoy looking at these beautiful faces as much as I do! Well, okay...I'm their Mother, and most of you have your own kids you love looking at....but you've got to admit they ARE cute! If I do say so myself!

"Barry Bee"


"Private 1st Class Josh"


"Buddies" (Look how tall Josh is! They are 2 and a half years apart.)


"Dimple Face"


"Green-eyed Monster"

"Bald Baby Lovin'"

"Happy Baby" (Didn't catch those eyes open, but can't resist the dimples and chubby thighs!)








2 comments:

Cool Grandma said...

Too cute! Glad you found the pictures.

Reba said...

Yeah for finding the pics! I swear computers have a mind of their own. :) The kids look awesome. I cannot believe how tall Josh has gotten. And the newest member...love the picture of dimples and thighs. :)