Saturday, November 01, 2008

*Sniff Sniff* Boo HOO

Would you believe? I had all kinds of pictures to share and somehow...I lost them all!? They are gone...not in the camera, not on the computer. I think I must have ended something before it was complete. I'm so frustrated and sad about it. The good news is...it wasn't anything so terribly hard to re-create. But there were some really cute ones on there! Waaahhh.....

I had pictures of Andrew in his Bee costume...too cute. And Josh looking handsome in some of Daddy's Marine gear. Plus, some of Nathan tonight showing off his chubby little thighs. I even got him almost smiling and with eyes open! You can at least see some dimples. Or at least...you could...before I lost it. He has grown and changed so much. He's getting more alert and wanting to be up more. I can tell he's going to have quite a little personality!

Thankfully, I did NOT lose his one month pics, taken a week ago today. I'm SO glad I didn't have those on there too! He wasn't wanting to wake up for them, so most of them are of him sleeping. Maybe tomorrow I can work on gaining back the pictures I lost. In the meantime...here's our little pumpkin head at exactly one month old.








And our first picture of me and my boys...

1 comment:

Reba said...

Sweet pictures! What a cute little pumpkin you have. :) And I love the "mommy" and me pic...very sweet!