Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Coffee Bean Sandcream

I just have to share this Josh funny before I forget....oh how I wish I had recorded ALL the times our boys have made us laugh out loud! Anyway...

Yesterday I impulsively bought a half gallon of Coffee Bean Frozen Yogurt. I dished up a bowl of it as soon as I had the utensils available and, much to my surprise, discovered it was very gritty. Hmmm.... weird.

So fast forward to today.

I decide to try another bowl.

I'm looking at it....and it occurs to me!

It's like eating wet sand! Only it really tastes good!

I asked Josh if he'd like to try it.

He said "Yes, give me just a little bite..............(thinking).. cause I know I've had a little bit of wet sand in my mouth before."

Have you had a good laugh today? :)

1 comment:

Cool Grandma said...

Both boys are so funny....really thinkers. It did have a good flavor, but I don't understand the gritty texture.