Friday, January 23, 2009

Fun with Momma's BIG Boys

A couple of Sunday's ago we snapped these fun photos in the afternoon. Josh and Andrew were being very silly...

CHEESE!


I can't even think of a good caption...all I can do is LAUGH!


Do I look scary or what? I once heard that in the Polynesian area (I think it is) that sticking out your tongue means "listen to me, I have something important to say." Whatever it is....it looks important doesn't it!?


Sweetness

6 comments:

Cindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy said...

Sorry, I've been out of the "loop" with blogging for so long, I can't seem to get it right!

Love your fun pictures so I thought I'd share a science lesson to go along with them...The picture of you all sticking out your tongues is hilarious and scientific...did you know that the SHAPE and CURL of your tongue is heriditary? Josh might have some REAL fun with that one!!!

Pass out lots of hugs from Nana until we can see you!!!

Love,
Cindy

Cool Grandma said...

You all are too funny and have so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Cute and silly pictures!!

Christy

Reba said...

I love the pics...looks like a fun time!

Stephanie said...

So stinking CUTE! You look GREAT!
Stephanie